My First Ever Blog

I am finally writing a Blog. I have been thinking about writing a blog for so long.

So many people have recommended writing a blog. So, I would first like to list down what i have heard others say are advantages of Blog writing -

1. It enhances your Confidence - this is a big factor and one has to be confident in order to succeed.
2. It improves writing skills - this is necessary too
3. It enables you to organise and present your thoughts in an orderly manner.

The 3 reasons listed above are reasons enough for anyone to start writing blogs.

Now, Different people write about different things in a blog. As for Me, I have decided to write very few of my personal experiences if any, and mostly whatever big or small lessons i learn in my day to day life - as we all learn something everyday, whether we apply it or not is a different question altogether. I would try and write all the generic stuff i learnt in my office too, but that would be specifically generic [;-)] as I dont wish to bore my readers a lot by getting into technical details.

So, The next question comes - what am i going to write in this first blog of mine and make it something satisfactory for myself and readers too if possible? I have decided to pen down few lessons my mind is occupied with generally, these speedily passing days.

The most important thing that i have learnt in my one year work experience( I work at Adobe , Noida as a software quality engineer) is that planning is the most important part of your life when you get busy. You need to set aside time for anything that is important. As against it, i was very much carefree in my college days and mostly did not need any planning. In the college days, situations presented themselves and we did what was required just before the dead line :). Back in the school days, i used to do a bit of planning but then again I had plenty of time for other activities as well. I just had to plan that today i have to do this and that was completed with many other games and timepasses in between.

But times change, situations change and people change too. Oh, by the way - one more lesson ;) - Life is full of lessons and changes. Some changes we like and some changes are forced upon us. At this point i would like to tell you a very interesting quote once my english teacher(Mrs. Bedi) told us - Life is like a cloth embroidery that God is creating and we can only see the back of it, it is full of light shades and dark shades , but when the embroidery would be complete than only we would be able to see the front of it and appreciate the beautiful picture God created out of our life.

So, whatever time comes - happy or sad - we should be certain that God will ultimately create something good out of it and never lose faith in yourself and God. Because faith is the only feeling that can make anything to happen :).

So, the ending note for my First Blog is - Never Lose Faith. And thanks to those who read my First Blog :-).

Comments

  1. Nice one Shruti, may be I'm the first one to read and comment. I like your first 3 steps, yes you are right, confidence is the key, writing your thoughts on a sheet is also very important, that boost your confidence and the most important factor is planning, without planning everything is mess.
    Keep writing and progress. God will help
    Madhu Bhabhi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm gr8 work..........ALL d BEST.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job Shruti!! I feel generically confident in a very specific way after reading your blog ;-)
    While planning and organized mkes life easier the most interesting things in our lives happen in a spontenous way ...

    Anil

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Bhaiya and Bhabhi - Thanks for the comments and advice , really appreciate them and need them too :-)

    @Sushant - thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmm....gud work. I appreciate the fact that u hv taken dis step. Wishing u all d success in future. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Snehali and Neerav, Part 2: A hint of care

Snehali and Neerav Part 3: Friendly acknowledgement